Monday, August 3, 2009

MIXER PREZZ OFFICIALLY END OF THE ISSUES HERE

Dear Dearest,
Thanks for viewing and gave some a lot ideas into my magazine so far. Hence, the Mixer Prezz production shall stopping here. There is a lot things I've learned into a magazine world. At first it was quite tough though to find a perfect cover, design, and etc. Hence my friends also contributing something on it with their ideas I do appreciate it. Thanks guys.

It was so sad it had to end here. Well for me this is wasn't the end, this is just a new beginning to enter my Chef's World. Might be a new issue produced by me again regarding food, recipes, juicy gossip perhaps LOLZ .. I'm gonna miss that, became an editorial it was a quite fun job though, stress free even we can grow our ideas into it. 

Since I was running this magazine alone and a lot of time to spend on this. But still I manage to produced a lot and a lot of stories inside it, without any complaining even more and more ideas into it. It my look amateurish of coarse beginner still need a lot of things to learn.

Thanks again guys for your support. I'll really appreciate it. And herewith I announced MIXER PREZZ Virtual Online Magazine had STOP it's production here on 3rd August 2009. Til we'll see again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it.